End suction volute pumps ISO 2858 (EX DIN 24256) in cast iron.
Suitable for water supply, fire-fighting systems, hot and cold water supply, industrial use, swimming pool, sprinklin, air conditioning systems.
Their technical features are:
• Easy removal and maintenance, BPO (Back Pull Out) system allows all rotating elements to be removed without disconnecting suction and discharge pipework.
• Top centerline discharge, foot support under casing for maximum resistance to misalignment and distorsion from pipe loads.
• Non-overload design to ensure stable performance for all applications
• Maximum working pressure: 16 bar • Temperature of the liquid: - from 0°C to +80°(standard) - from -20°C to +120°C (high temperature version)
• Casing in cast iron • Impeller in bronze • Shaft in AISI 403 • Mechanical seal in Ceramic/Carbon/Carbon/NBR